View Single Post
Old 2010-07-01, 07:00   Link #95
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Yes, this was a nice chapter. It was touching, but without the large amounts of cheese that have been coming with the emotional scenes lately. It was also good to see the wives of all the Hokage given a role even if small. The scene with Sasuke and his mother was pretty unobtrusive, I don't really see why some people all that upset by it. And the reference to real-life ninja Sasuke Sarutobi was also a nice touch. Seems that Ero-Senn1n was right about Kushina being chosen by Konoha to be a jinchuuriki and the Kyuubi being Konoha's bijuu, but I'm glad to see that I was at least correct in saying the only way that'd make any sense is if it was kept secret from most of the village.

But still, Sarutobi being one of the people who knew does make it hard for me to understand why he didn't do more to stop the Uchiha massacre since he knew full well the Kyuubi was vulnerable to escaping during childbirth. That should've been more than enough reason to give the Uchiha clan the benefit of the doubt for the attack. But then again, doesn't look like he was there to witness anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan
can someone tell me what is madara doing here???

it pretty seems like zetsu's skill.... look at it...
He's phasing through a solid object. Madara does it all the time. What Zetsu does has similar effect but is a little different. Zetsu can't simply pass through solid objects, but he can "merge" with his environment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto
That aside, does it strike anyone as odd that Madara in this flashback does not carry the full-body outfit he does now? In fact, he looks quite young for a guy that is well into his 100s. So, why does he look so decrepit now? We know Minato did very little to him because he said he could do nothing to defeat him.
Well, until now we've never seen any part of Madara's body except his face. And that had marks on it which looked like wrinkles due to aging, but nobody's sure of that.

EDIT: Actually we've seen portion of his arm present day restored after his fight with Danzou's men and it looked normal (that is to say, not aged).

Last edited by Sabaku Kyu; 2010-07-01 at 07:20.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote