View Single Post
Old 2010-07-13, 16:52   Link #26
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
I don't see why is Minato's question leading people to think that this is not Madara.
I think part of the reason is because we are getting some loose reason to doubt him being madara and now they are hunting for clues... i mean one thing that popped up 2 chapters ago was madara popping in at the end, and the end text asking "who's face lies behind the mask!?".... really why did it ask, wasn't it madara, i mean we even saw what madara's mask used to look like in the when he was telling itachi's story; there shouldn't be a question of who that is and why he's here... Another reason might be the fact that madara is STILL wearing the mask... masks are meant for keeping a secret identity, and madara already blew the whistle on himself at the summit, so why keep wearing a mask? and We also got kabuto who knows something, and has something that madara does not want him to have... people speculate that it may be proof of his true identity... and hell kushina's story even got people thinking tobi might be an Eddy ninja...

So now speculation is in the hair and people are looking for info... and this would include finding incorrect clues or blowing things out of proportion.
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote