View Single Post
Old 2010-07-19, 16:32   Link #1
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
What would you do if you had no access to anime?

I'm not just talking about something like your internet connection going out, and you going over to a friends/library/anime club to watch. I mean if anime was completely cut out of your life(barring that you don't live in japan) and the only access was to live in japan. What would you do? How would you spend your time? I know some people don't need this for entertainment as they have a plethora of other activities they could be doing. But even so, there are many fans who've come to depend on the internet for their anime fix for various reasons(which I won't get into). I'm a computer junkie. If I'm not at work or at school, I'm on my computer, reading some manga or watching some anime. I'm not a sociable person. Yeah, in this society, being sociable is practically a necessity, but it's just not me =0\. I only occasionally go out with my friends, maybe once a week or so. Honestly, I wouldn't know what I'd do. Probably get more sleep. Maybe play my games a bit more, or play tennis more often. Perhaps my boredom would provoke me into FINDING something else to do, but I know it'd leave quite an empty space in my activities.
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote