Thread: StarCraft 2
View Single Post
Old 2010-08-12, 08:42   Link #3097
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

I've obviously been in my EVE corp for too long (and EVE itself), as I had forgotten the DotA/SC mentality. Now I'm all "Well, that rush hilariously failed, but let's see how long I can last!", not caring about stats. Laid-back and having fun, while still doing one's best is how I roll now.

Skipped practice league after winning 3 matches because it seemed like a waste of time. Yeehaw, promptly got pwned in a ZvsZ. Never seen the Roach burrow rush before. Learned something new.

Then a 2vs2, which we actually won. Hadn't seen the Terran "Barracks rush" or whatever you call it, but it proved effective, while my zerg took care of fleeing units. Starved them of resources until they left.

Same guy then invited me to a party so we got another one going. Z&T vs P&T. Let's just say Zealot rush is damn effective... So he left even though his base was still intact and left me alone. 20-ish burrowed Roaches was clearly not enough against a combined force of Zealots and Marines numbering in the forties, so I went out in glorious flames.

But I had fun.

On a related note, that Zealot rush... Any effective counters? I was heading for Mutalisks but was way too late to have a chance.

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote