Thread: Licensed Sekirei / Jupiterjukers
View Single Post
Old 2010-08-15, 11:58   Link #3057
zibi88

but it would be funny as shit it minato goes to sleep while ku-chan is a kid... and when he wakes up... ku-chan is a teenager or mature sekirei like rest XDXD

damn I wish they would make another omake with ku-chan dream... in last one ku-chan dreamed that she is not the only kid... so rest was kids too.... but next omake could be that she teenager/mature one... and how she interreacts with her onii-chan ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
I might be mixing the anime and manga at this point, but I remember it being mentioned that there was only a single Adult found in the spaceship, but all the Single Numbers were 'modified' in one way or another. It's likely that numbers 2-5 were force-aged (as they were embryos, not fertilized eggs) to be able to defend the island from invaders.
hmm no no.... it was that there was 1adult (miya 00/01), 8fetus and rest 99 eggs..... and that the single numbers (nr02-09) were too much grown that made harder for them to control their powers... so they had to make some special adjustments (first disciplinary squad had special adjustments in order to give them stronger power to protect the island from the invasion)..... rest 6-9 becouse they were in fetus stage had stronger power than the rest in egg-form.... so MBI had to make some special adjustments in order to bring their power level kinda to the similar level like the rest (in egg-form)

still single numbers even with adjustments have stronger power than the rest 10-108....but well that comes with the "special strange behaviour/personality" XD tsukiumi and her tsundare attitude...matsu-pervered demon.... kagari- female/male mentality xD.... kazehana her love-love-mode+drinking... ect.

single numbers even throught that they are sekirei like rest... they mostly have their own free will even throught they are winged... they will do something if they feel like doing it... like Tsukiumi.. minato asked if she can come and help... yet she did not want to....... rest of sekirei we saw were like order-hearing ones... they have an order so its priority for them even if its dangerous like hell... single numbers have the knowladge of their own self..their own desires...their own dreams.

I guess akitsu with her power is in reality nr.07... as we in whole manga were able to see all single numbers so mostly akitsu is one of them too... and so her personality is unique too xD slow-minded (maybe power related... ice XD)

Last edited by zibi88; 2010-08-15 at 12:13.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote