View Single Post
Old 2010-09-03, 02:38   Link #4243
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenosnake View Post
Yeah, it's kind of weird since Touma pretty much needed a couple of regular punches and a Falcon Punch to beat Accelerator, though I guess it just supports how physically strong Touma is. Or Accelerator has been pumping iron.
Well you can say that he was rather motivated to keep fighting compared to during the experiment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
After reading the translated english versio of vol 13 with accelerator's awakening. On what kihara said about accelerator's black wings. It gives more truth the the theory that Aiwass was the one who give Aleister the knowledge about Esper and their ability comes from an angelic line but with different properties. Maybe because Aiwass wasn't a christian angel but who knows. When I read the vol 13 before I didn't notice it because it's hard to understand the word by word of it but thanks to the translation it clarified some stuffs. It looks like Kakine also understands this after seeing accelerator using it.
I'll wait to see what Aleister thinks about this in the final part of this chapter, I don't think Kihara understands at all what those Black Wings are except that they are AIM, quite literally Accelerator's involuntary movement.