Thread: Licensed Negima Manga Discussion
View Single Post
Old 2010-09-09, 13:07   Link #6078
y0shi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
Right, because siblings blush that ridiculously hard when told that the other one is coming to rescue her. This isn't really even up for debate any more. Luna's told us that Asuna's in love with Negi, and she would know better than anyone.

It doesn't change anything. Negi's got bazillions of girls after him, and he probably can't choose them all. It comes down to who HE likes that way, which at the moment I suspect is no one.
Sheesh, keep cool.

I just felt that their relationship seemed more like loving silblings during the last arc.

Asuna has recovered her memorys, her (probably) lonely childhood came back at once, everything she forgot, how she was always kinda alone and who she really is.
And then she sees Negi who is doing so much, who is turning into a monster, just to save her, and how she finally has found a home, friends, a family who cares for her and does so much to save her. That would make me cry as well

At least thats the way I understood it, Anja just kinda surprised her when she was getting very sentimal.

BTW, look at the LH oneshot p6, did azuna always make this face? Cause it looks like a 100% senu face :P

~ I'll hold your hand if you hold mine ~
~ The time that we kill keeps us alive ~
y0shi is offline   Reply With Quote