View Single Post
Old 2010-09-14, 15:21   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 420 Discussion

Quote:

Quote:

* Chapter Begins Ichigo : Let me show you the final form of Getsuga Tenshou Aizen: What, that form is....(I thought Aizens form was more questionable.)

* Is it inside water? Looks like the room of spirit and time. Hollow Ichigo: You haven't fallen yet eh Ichigo?

* Ichigo: I already told you I won't be beaten. At least not until I find out about the final form of Getsuga Tenshou.

* Hollow Ichigo: I already told you.. I have no intention of teaching you!! Hollow Ichigo lunges

* Ichigo: Whats going on? If he really wanted to beat me on the first set of stairs. Thats how big the difference in power between us is.

* If he really doesn't feel like teaching me he should've ended this battle and disappeared. At least something like that should've happened....Whats going on...?

* Why is it that our swords resonate nothing but silence? Swords collide Ichigo loses his sword and Hollow Ichigo faces him. Ichigo gets stabbed.

* Hollow Ichigo: You've finally realized.... The only way to obtain the Final Form of Getsuga Tenshou is to take me in... Ichigo: I feel no pain...

* Hollow Ichigo: Of course, this Tensa Zangetsu was originally a part of your own body... Taking me in is nothing but me passing through you so there is obviously no pain involved.

* Ichigo leaks tears Hollow Ichigo: Do you remember what I said to you at the beginning of this fight? What you want to protect and what I want to protect are different things.

* Ichigo: Yeah. Hollow Ichigo: What I really wanted to protect... was your body Ichigo. Ichigo: What do you mean? Hollow Ichigo: What it means is that...

* The secret to the technique will be transferred to you along with this blade. However Ichigo, once you use the technique you will. Aizen stands in empty space

* Ichigo: The final form of Getsuga Tenshou....Is turning myself into Getsuga (Wait long black hair, face is completely wrapped except for nose.)

* Ichigo: Once I use this technique... I will lose all my abilities as a shinigami... Is what he meant in the end. Aizen: Impossible, I as a Shinigami having evolved to the third dimension(what?)

* Should be unable to be interfered by those in the second dimsenion.As long as I am in a higher dimension neither Shinigami nor humans should be able to withstand my Reiatsu.

* Could it be... Could it be... You batsard! You Bastard! Are you already in a dimension above me?!

* Aizen: Impossible!! As if thats even possible!! A mere human that has suprassed me? Thats impossible!. Ichigo grips his sword "Mugetsu" Chapter Ends

Credits : SpaceCat / Sheetz
// Ohana / 69Ruma

Quote:
As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules. Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!

Quote:
* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2010-09-15 at 07:44.