View Single Post
Old 2010-09-16, 13:02   Link #4438
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
IMO, I don't really want Acqua to lose his powers permanently. Unless this is the author's way of including someone who was once powerful but lost his power, which Shiage fits somewhat. (Accelerator doesn't count because he somewhat gained more powerful, though with time limit). This could be interesting, but then again, who needs powers when 'love conquers all' (Looking at you, Villian, spent so much time on TAMnI that I forgot how to write 'villain'...
That remindsme I was typing Villain instead Villian a time back , Acque the guy is enough worth to return back with some recover of his powers, maybe not as full as he was on the begin but enough to keep his badassness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
That second part makes me think, what an idiot, has Touma become masochist for Index? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methias View Post
Erm hi im new here.
Welcome to the forums.

Quote:
I know this is seriously random judging by how far the light novel had gone ahead of the anime, but is Misaka Mikoto still active in this manga or has she slowly disappeared into some side character for comical relief?

Before anyone here says im a fanboy, i'll admit I am ;D
- Index first season cover 6 of 22 novels + 2 SS novels.
- Mikoto is active on Railgun manga, she is the protagonist of that series afterall.
- In Index manga, still is at the last arc of the anime.
- In Index novels there ire laps of time where she doesn't appear at all, when it comes events related to magic or is just a supporting character(Vol.8 for example). I think her doing are being saved to feature them on Railgun manga.

Quote:
Another thing I'll like to have some opinion if this light novel series is worth reading or should I just wait for the anime release?
It depend if your tastes involves reading text or just watching people moving.

Last edited by Miraluka; 2010-09-24 at 13:05.