View Single Post
Old 2010-09-26, 13:49   Link #3037
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry_Lover View Post
Hmm, I'd have to check when the relative events happen. I doubt Kuzuki found her prior to the start of the game, though (since she wasn't sucking prana from the town at that point), so I would imagine that it would be a substantial difference.
Are you sure? I could've sworn when they first showed us, the players, the news about "gas leaks", that it was implied it had been going on for a bit of time.

Quote:
She's still a servant. He's just an ordinary human, albeit a well-trained one. If he weren't reinforced by Caster, Rin could probably beat him, and Shirou certainly could (if he were aware of his tracing ability). True, she would just turn him into a smoking crater if she wanted to kill him, but if she were forced to fight him at close range without magic, she could probably so it
She might be more durable due to being a Servant, but he's still highly trained. Her reinforcement only does so much, yet he was still able to put Saber down with ease. Against an opponent with no melee combat experience, he should be able to just utterly dominate every day of the week.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote