View Single Post
Old 2010-09-26, 20:12   Link #32
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko View Post
From what I understand, a sacrifice is needed only if he activates the SoAE's full power, and only his loved ones can be used as a sacrifice, so I wonder if Kiefer meet that condition. If anything, I think his father or Ferris is more likely to be the candidate, but I have a hard time imagining that he'll use that power the second time.
Spoiler for sacrifice SoAE mode & Rule Fragme:

my definition of badass == ownage, pwnage, and has nothing to do with literally being bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post
Hum ... So ... One question : The second "part" of the novel is with the same heroes ? (The "Great" heroes)
So what is the différence between the others parts ? Like Anyways and Black Fallen ?
The author originally was planning to work the "sequel" (Great Heroes), but he realized the stuff he wanted to introduce into the story was too deep and difficult to understand without a proper introduction. So he worked on the LOLH as a story to set the stage, the background stories, and introduce various concepts of his world. LOLGH picks up immediately from where it left off in the last volume of LOLH. Throughout the prequel, he also wrote the "Anyway" series as side stories which take place in between the timeline in LOLH. Some of the characters in "Anyway", like Voice and Pia, later became part of the main story in LOLGH. There is a reading order for maximum enjoyment from the author: http://www.kagamitakaya.com/dendenyomikatagaid.html

The Black Fallen are stuff during the revolution.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote