View Single Post
Old 2010-10-01, 14:33   Link #17813
LyricalAura
Dea ex Kakera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssol View Post
Kyrie is indeed smart but she did admit that Asumu was truly the cunning one.
Remember that this is filtered through Kyrie's "that evil bitch stole my man" lens. Her accusation is based on jealousy, not any actual evidence that Asumu was deliberately trying to lure Rudolf away from her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssol View Post
Rudolf cheated on Asumu at around the time of her death. Due to this, I find it difficult to believe that Rudolf wanted to be in the relationship with Asumu to begin with.
Rudolf constantly cheats on everyone, Kyrie included (which was confirmed by one of the extra TIPS). I don't think he can help himself. You can also make the argument that he ran to Kyrie for comfort because he was devastated by Asumu's death and she was his closest friend and confidant.

EDIT:
Incidentally, there was an implication in EP6 that this portrayal of Kyrie's crazed jealousy is derived from a pseudo-diary that Ange found, which Kyrie apparently used as a vent for her fears and frustrations. That would put it in roughly the same class as Natsuhi's diary from EP5, which we know doesn't reflect Natsuhi's current feelings.