Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-10-14, 13:35   Link #17777
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Yes, it had been confirmed as Akasha mentions it while she was starting her fight with Alucard in chapter 33, first that Alucard has slept for 200 years, and then that Akasha and them were the ones that forced him into his slumber back then.
Well I must have overlooked this, but I think that this is the first time that it has been mentioned that vampires live a lot longer then how they look like.

After all ... judging from appearances Akasha definitely doesn't look like a 200 year old lady.

It also suggests that Tsukune being a human / Shinso vampire hybrid is definitely going to live longer then the rest of his family ... and probably see his human family grow old and finally die ... while Tsukune still stays healthy and young.

Well that probably depends on how long Tsukune is going to live ... compared to vampires, but the aspect of age is definitely something that might exclude Tsukune from the human society and I can't wait to see how Tsuikune is going to take the revelation ... that there is a possibility that he will outlive, his entire human family .... because he isn't technically human anymore ...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote