View Single Post
Old 2010-10-21, 15:34   Link #57
Ero-Senn1n

Interesting chapter, i never expected that Kabuto turns into a monster that's even more ugly than Orochimaru was. His human face was just a mask, and his the hybrid body is always more ugly than just a snake. And finally Kabuto's strange walking movement was explained, sure he can't walk like a man when he's more like a snake now.

A bit disappointing that Kabuto didn't show his true strength here, since he used only Deidara, i guess he can use all of them at once. But knowing that Kabuto is just using Madara to gain something (he led Anko and her team to Madara's hideout previously, sure he is plotting something) makes it logical that he didn't want Madara to capture the last two demons right away, because he would not need Kabuto any more, and that might mean Kabuto's death. Kabuto's plan might be to let the two sides destroy each other, which makes Kabuto the winner.

I guess the reason why Madara changed only one eye to rinnegan is because his sharingan eye is the only one that has the escape-jutsu (teleporting, space-time) ability. Might be that Madara is able to use this MS-jutsu which is unique to that eye (like Kakashi's kamui) without the eye being evolved to MS state.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote