View Single Post
Old 2010-10-28, 21:51   Link #15
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
It's not like you can do anything else .

Interview was okay, but I watch the Daily Show because it is a comedic look at the world and the news. So, I could care less if Obama is on or not, I only care about whether Stewart is funny or not, and sadly, he wasn't that funny.

That being said, I love the "Bus" coverage from this past week.
Agree with ya, heh. I suppose I should have clarified that I won't necessarily be so harsh in talking about Obama, and have changed my mind from "immediately voting him out as soon as I can" to "I'll see if he straightens up in the next couple of years."

Still a lot he could have done differently, and a lot of Bush policies he could have ended, but I acknowledge he has made some steps, and he made it sound a lot like his idealism got smacked in the face of realism when he stepped into office.

And yeah, I was looking for funny, too, but it was a decent interview nonetheless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
I wish the Daily Show would drop Olivia Munn, all of her scenes are terrible. Eye candy should stick to being eye candy.
She's had it a bit rough early, seemingly trying to find her niche and her character, so I'll give her a bit longer as she seems to be improving. Honestly, in my mind, I liked Colbert better when he was on the Daily show, and I liked Rob Cordry better, as well as Steve Carrell and Ed Helms. About the only person among the current group I really like is John Oliver, although Larry Wilmore does pretty good.

Last edited by Kaijo; 2010-10-28 at 22:03.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote