View Single Post
Old 2010-10-28, 23:35   Link #89
Lancel

Quote:
Originally Posted by John117xCortana View Post
Won't Luca notice that some of the Vajra were destroyed by powerful projectile fire when he takes a closer look at the data he got after the battle ?
SMS has their act together. NUNS you can pull the wool over the eyes of with ease, but SMS would notice something was going on. One encounter might not prove anything though, just give information after the fact that could only indicate another force involved. Maybe not much evidence, but subsequent encounters would have SMS more on the alert to look for that sort of thing and investigate if OC starts stealth helping them again.

Quote:
Machida ?
The random NUNS VF-171 pilot in episode 14 that actually kills himself some Vajra while shouting something akin to "Did you think that was going to work every time?" Apparently his name is Machida.

Quote:
How would Sheryl react when during in ep 1 when she complains to Lt. Glass about letting amatuers on the stage performer team and the OC who was nearby laughed to which Sheryl angrily asks the guy what was so funny and hte OC replies "They call you the Galactic Fairy ? You're more like the Queen Bitch of the Universe !" ?
She already seemed in a bad mood about the sudden changes that she didn't know about. I could see her first demanding to know who he is to judge, and eventually giving him her justification for it (It's her show, and she didn't know about these stunt pilots). She's headstrong, especially right then, and if the OC pushes her she'll probably turn her nose up and walk away unless she has some reason to actually give him the time of day.

At least that's kinda my thought on it, I have some justification for why she acted a bitch at Cathy, but I don't think Sheryl was thinking of most of the reasons I did, just thinking that there were these unknown amateurs she'd not even rehearsed with doing stunts at her show and she has an image to keep up.
Lancel is offline   Reply With Quote