Thread: Licensed Kuragehime (TV)
View Single Post
Old 2010-11-10, 16:03   Link #223
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaganOne View Post
I have an idea, that with the redevelopment project stated by his brother, there will be a forced change in their lives. Now that Tsukimi has the attention from his brother…. and family, I think things are well set for a good change. I personally feel sad when she actually tries to conform to the nuns rather then high end persons of the country. I have seen mentality like those NEETS, and it is really saddening. Episode 4 is going to be a really good episode.. I cant wait!

Anyone else think that Kuronosuke is hot? I think He looks better in women's clothes than mens clothes honestly.
I think Kuranosuke is hot in both directions, no matter which clothes he is wearing (or not wearing). He is both feminine in his mannerisms and masculine in his aggressive daring. His androgynous seiyuu Saiga Mitsuki, who is both outstanding and a woman, probably helps to make him this way (click photo to enlarge):

If the story evolves normally, there will be a fight over the redevelopment, in which Tsukimi saves the apartments by getting closer to the brother.

But I have to say I like the nuns more than Kuranosuke's proud and powerful family. I am quite uncomfortable with the lack of sympathy for the nuns -- partly because I have known people a bit like that and liked them, and partly because I think the authors intend us to sympathize with them. However, some change on all sides will be good. Interesting discussion here.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote