View Single Post
Old 2010-11-18, 16:19   Link #1788
Fishfood1

yeah range is definitely needed in NEXT+ mode, i mean good luck with epyon during those nuke missile missions.

none of my friends have this game, so i'm just stuck with 50% cost newtype AI... and they still sucks!

somehow i always preferred the 3k suits over 2k or 1k. thus i mained Destiny(this thing is OP!), V2, Wing Zero, and GX/Divider X. 2k suits i do uses more than others are: hyaku shiki(eat mega bazooka cannon melee suits!), impulse(gotta love the 10 shot pseudo reloading BR), nataku. as for 1k suits, the only ones that i have good experience with are Duel AS and victory.

other suits i found to be good for me:
3K: Nu, DX, freedom, 00-raiser, strike freedom(only after fig out the only way to play this suit)
2K: F-91, Akatsuki(Oowashi mode only), GP01(FB only, duh!), exia, ZZ
1K: Ground type gundam

i guess i'm more of a range-oriented guy

Quote:
I didn't really mained Reborns because I wanted to, I just did because my friend always used God Gundam and I just beam spammed him before he could touch me...and since we played a lot Reborns was the unit I used the most for 3000.
wouldn't the zeta gundams(zeta, MkII) do better since they all have virtually infinite ammo with those reloads?

i guess it's ur friend's fault for keep using god. should try more balanced suits.

he/she should use Destiny... that suit has no significant weakness besides a low melee priority and a long sword-rifle animation(and vice versa)

roof>bed
Fishfood1 is offline   Reply With Quote