View Single Post
Old 2010-11-18, 20:38   Link #217
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
I dunno if it'll be as good as the main series but I guess it won't hurt to give it a shot. It's obviously drawn by someone else, and apparently isn't being written by Oda either.
Any idea who's writing and drawing this spin-off if it's not Oda? It would be a highlight for me to know who was doing the spin-off which is inspired from Oda's works. Perhaps it would give me a chance to make a spin-off myself (one that's a little closer to the One Piece world history-wise yet links to other worlds much like a lot of cross-overs I know of).

Quote:
It is targeted at a different demographic though so...
I bet the spin-off is made for young children compared to One Piece itself which is made for teens. Makes me wonder if anyone (possibly even me) would make a spin-off made for adults? Could be a long shot though.

Quote:
Also Nami is the principal of the school? That's different. I usually always see old men as principals. =p
I wonder what roles Luffy, Usopp, Zoro, Franky, Sanji, Robin, and Brook will have (along with who Nami's love interest will be- hope it's Luffy)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by longnose-kun View Post
Let me share some great information that will help you all, Caribou's title is "blood splatterer". He is famous for killing Marines. Now, I would like to ask you, does that sound very Strawhat like? Now if the first thought you think of when you hear his description is crew member, there is a problem here. "Oh, he can change" If anyone thinks that, I'm sorry to inform you that you are most definitely wrong. I mean it's really hard to justify that he has a chance.
I agree that Caribou joining the Strawhats is a longshot (more of a misfire in any case) and I have no doubt from you that Caribou would remain a villain. At any rate if Caribou does join the Strawhats, we may be looking at One Piece's version of Judas Iscariot.

Last edited by Rainbowman; 2010-11-18 at 21:19.