View Single Post
Old 2010-11-21, 17:59   Link #9348
Acinem
Furudo Erik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
If you re-play the game you'll notice they never hated each other. Beatrice never hated Battler, and whilst Battler did see Beatrice as an enemy many times, it was never shown he hated her. In fact, some points during EP2, most of EP3 and the very end of EP4 should make this rather clear. Even during their battle in EP4, when Battler was supposed to be fuelled with anger, he still took some sympathy on her and it seemed the whole thing was rather painful to him, even though he wanted to end the whole thing and save his family.

Of course, I'm not saying the development was good (I'm not saying it's bad either). All I'm saying is that it didn't come out of nowhere.
Okay. I haven't expressed myself right.. They should be enemy not lovers, and it is crap because from ep3 it's shown that they would end up together and because of that realizing it is crap.. I just had small hope that maybe ti wouldn't end like it is going to, and watched ep5 and ep6 but just end up disappointed

"Because of love, you end up seeing thing that don't even exist" - Erika Furudo
"Sympathy is evil liquor that proud are most fond of" - Dlanor A. Knox
"I am the cruelest witch in the world and I'll make any opponent of mine surrender without fail" - Frederica Bernkastel