View Single Post
Old 2010-11-29, 13:18   Link #19195
CrystalStarlight95
Miss Kimi

Quote:
If we were to assume that they are in the same universe then we can conclude that the events of Higurashi and Umineko are 3 years apart.

The logic error would follow my theory and it would be the exact problem that Rika had in the series... if Rika Furude is to murdered, who is the one to act the part of the murderer.
Okay okay, just thought of this (so many holes, but just bear with me)

The game was not between Bernkastel and Lambdadelta; rather, it was between Featherine and Lambdadelta. Featherine then created a piece named Rika Furude.

Featherine got herself trapped in a logic error, and it was said Bern was a piece and was unknowingly forced to fix the logic error her master (In this case, Featherine) created. Featherine then either created Hanyuu (or Hanyuu was already there) and the eternity of the logic error began, repeating for a long time (thus we now may have: Higurasi). Featherine and Lambda went about their business until Rika finally solved the logic error, and thus Bernkastel was (somehow xD) born.

It explains why Bernkastel is afraid of Featherine. She hates Featherine for what she did and is still scared because Featherine could probably just make Bern her piece again or something...

She even mispronounced her name to "Augustus auaurora" when they met up again for fun. Featherine released her as a piece and Bernkastel seperated herself from Rika, became a witch, whilst human Rika continued her life with her friends.

"Were you not listening, Kimi-chan? Knox's 7th: It is forbidden for the detective to be the culprit."
CrystalStarlight95 is offline   Reply With Quote