Thread: Fighting Animes
View Single Post
Old 2010-12-12, 12:22   Link #1
Freakshow
私は異常だ ♥ ♥ ♥

Talking Fighting Animes

I'm looking for an anime that has a lot of fighting. It would be nice if there was comedy involved as well.

Recently I started watching Koukaku no Regios, which is basically just a fighting anime with no humor at all. (my opinion!) But I really like it, so I figured comedy isn't that necessary after all.

There are two more animes I love in this genre, and that's Fairy Tail and Naruto. Those two is probably my favorites, because they aren't to serious all the time, has a lot of funny moments and clumsy main characters. Still, they can touch you deeply sometimes (or is it just me? )

So, as you can see, my taste is quite .. different. I like a lot of different stuff, so whatever you got, share it with me ^^

THOUGH, I have one condition. I don't wan't any main characters that look like they are from some romantic Shouju manga. For example - DNAngel is a sample of what I don't like.
And also - Bleach. I don't know why, since it's really popular and so, but I just can't stand it.

And no over muscled idiots either .. normal proportions thanks you ^^ (ex. Dragon Ball)

Please bear with me and all my requests

Last edited by Freakshow; 2010-12-13 at 05:33.