View Single Post
Old 2004-10-15, 05:01   Link #15
StriderA
Watashi wa Kuragari desu.

Send a message via ICQ to StriderA Send a message via AIM to StriderA Send a message via MSN to StriderA Send a message via Yahoo to StriderA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ialdaboth
Just a question : what would *you* do if the USA were invaded by a foreign army ?
I would try to defend myself. The difference is, we're facing malitia groups, and are fighting for the people of Iraq. I understand where you're coming from, however. War is never a right/wrong situation. And sadly, the winner is always right, as the history books show. That's why I said the sides are convoluted and they're probably doing what they feel is right. Either way, I still need to drive those streets, and I still have to protect myself. Right or wrong. If you don't agree with it, do something about it and go out and vote. Your voice makes a difference.

And thanks for the support from everyone. I know not everyone agrees with our cause, but I am human as well, and I love anime. Everyone has a common bond. That's one of the reasons I like AnimeSuki. It's a good reminder of home.
StriderA is offline   Reply With Quote