View Single Post
Old 2010-12-13, 14:28   Link #19700
Rattan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekses View Post
That was a quote of Hideyoshi from the first novel. I don't actually remember what exactly I noticed just previous to it but I'll try to find tomorrow at work, I'm taking notes there XD Maybe I'll bring my notes home to post them although I'm certain that I'm so slow at re-read that almost anyone found whatever I could already.
No, please do. The more the merrier I say

Quote:
Of the most interesting facts I discovered - it was said quite a few times that no hidden doors can exist unless there's been a foreshadowing... in the hindsight it sounds more like "You're looking at the wrong place dumbass! There's been plenty of foreshadowings elsewhere!"
In particular - rose that withered FOR-NO-REASON-AT-ALL and the garden "imagine how it was back then" imo - these are clear indications of some sort of undeground passages/hideouts/storage holes...
Actually I'm rewatching the Anime (that may or may not exist) and I'm starting to agree to Ryukishi that it's solvable. Right now I'm on EP3 and all these clues are popping up everywhere. Though that's just me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cao Ni Ma View Post
A rose withering for no reason could be for whatever reason though, and that one rose is just an exception as the other ones where doing just fine. I did find that particular scene odd though as it could be an allusion to Maria's life in school, that one flower decided to be the target of the witch to spare the rest of the flowers.
Regardless, Gohda took the rose for lunch! And considering WHO the gardener was at the time...Maria alone in the garden may be something planned.
Rattan is offline   Reply With Quote