View Single Post
Old 2010-12-13, 14:51   Link #19704
Cao Ni Ma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattan View Post
yeah i guess. It's easy for the one who planned this to predict Maria's reaction if the culprit is Beatrice...but the main obstacle for this is Rosa.
Depends, if Maria spent a lot of time with this Beatrice it wouldn't be far fetch for her to know how Rosa treats Maria. She might have even read Maria's diary at one point seeing as to there are writings and magic circles in them. That is, if those are actually Beatrice's.

Quote:
It's a shaky interpretation but for me, Kanon was created for the sake of Jessica, just how Chick Beato was created for the sake of Battler. I guess Yasu felt sorry for Jessica and decided to pretend to cheer her up, though I guess things "went" out of hand. That's why I think this is "Kanon"'s sin and why he tries to stray away from her in recent events.
I agree with this as well, in the way that Kanon and Jessica are "linked" together. Kanon can die at any point in the story without Jessica being dead , but if Jessica dies then Kanon must die as well. Same thing with Shannon and George.
Cao Ni Ma is offline   Reply With Quote