Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2010-12-31, 10:58   Link #10974
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Well those words are adjectives I would use to describe myself, minus the fact of eternal moral shame and being listed as a sex offender.
Having served the army with lots of different guys, I have come to understand the idea behind "fetishism" for men. Heck I even have a bunkmate who is into MILFs and older women (he is 2 years younger than me), and another "super-gentleman" who treated every girl who approached him as an imouto or oneesan. Then there is another who is into legs, sharing the same double-deck bed with one who is into B-cup boobs (he finds torpedo tits and pettankos disgusting, and he is being misguided for hating the latter).

A number are into Shiori Shiomiya (minus the yaoi part, of course) types, quiet and reserved, while an almost same proportion like those which are outgoing and happy-go-lucky. Another otaku I know is into tsunderes (obviously he had never met one before), while I am into 2D and catgirls.

It is a preference actually. I don't discount the fact that all men desire sex from their girl. Some are more moral with give-and-take relationships, while others simply wanted the sex and nothing else.

Your type and choice of girl is the way it is. People who criticise you for your preferences and tastes are to be ignored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
Now, it might be more worthwhile to discuss why certain children decide to walk the deviant path that is beyond their years willingly.
My guess is that they are "looking for love", and they are "rewarding the guy's love with access to the intimate parts of their body".

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2010-12-31 at 13:47.