View Single Post
Old 2011-01-12, 08:25   Link #2988
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elf song View Post
I made hypothesis from memory of episode 1; that Yuji saw the activation of Fuzetsu from the beginning (Unrestricted formulae running through the ground) so it only means he had had Reiji Maigo before that event since it is Reiji Maigo that gives him ability to interfere the effect of Fuzetsu. And before Shana came to Misaki city, Friagne is shown staying here for a while (I assume this from the Movie) so it is highly possible...even surely that he is responsible for Yuji becoming Torch.
Also, atwiki confirmed about Yuji being eaten before that two Rinne caught him.

I think Treasure Tools don't have to be transferred to Torches once they got devoured immediately. It is possible they move themselves to someone already become Torch at that time not only when they just got devoured.

So Reiji Maigo may be transferred into Yuji after "the feast" that killed him ended, hours or days later.
That's a good hypothesis here Elf Song, now that I remember it, there were mentions of Friagne having activities over the city for quite some time while he was slowly building up something with gathering PoEs. Getting eaten by two Rinne only helps it after seeing those two up close in the very first episode. I cannot really find a flaw in your hypothesis actually

Last edited by Hooves; 2011-01-12 at 08:50.
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote