View Single Post
Old 2011-02-02, 01:34   Link #6
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Apparently, he "marks" his target by touching them, which is why he wore gloves when he shook Jones' hand.
Okay, that makes a great deal more sense. Thanks for clearing up my initial confusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
BTW, Decken's power makes me really hopeful that he'll be Usopp's opponent.
Honestly, Decken seems so much more powerful than Hodi right now that giving the fight to Usopp seems pretty strange. I'm not adverse to the potential of the fight (since they can both be classified as sharpshooters), but Decken's powers, taken to the extreme, would be nigh on impossible for anyone but a top level opponent to handle. It's really going to depend on how powerful Oda wants Decken to be.

That being said, it would be funny if Usopp was the one to get a Princess to fall for him ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOGESNAKE View Post
The power to hit anything..... reminds me of Baron Omatsuri's arrows actually. Anyway, I'm interested to see what the likes of Kidd and the others have been up to during this time skip~
That's actually what I was also thinking of, and Baron Omatsuri was one of Luffy's greatest movie foes (until the most recent film at least). This is also one of the reasons why I think Decken could be a very powerful opponent...