View Single Post
Old 2011-02-03, 21:00   Link #34
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Yamato and Danzou can use mokuton? Are you joking or what? They were experiments of Orochimaru... forbidden experiments. It was pointed out that many other experiments like Yamato failed and thus, many young babies died when Orochimaru tried to combine the 1st Hokage's DNA with their own.

Of course Konoha has many specialized ninja, but it somehow appears as if other villages have stronger fighters with a bigger fighting power.

Of course the Sannin were all from Konoha - that's because Konoha fought against the Hidden Rain and the leader of the Hidden Rain, Salamander Hanzou fought the three of them and gave them their name.
That's where it comes from.

The Ginkaku force is legendary. It has been pointed out throughout the past chapters that their chakras are exceptionala and much more. Nevertheless, a Kumo ninjas seems confident to be able to defeat him (and I guess he will be able to defeat them).

No one can deny the vast difference in displayed power. Not only Naruto and Sasuke get stronger, stronger enemies keep appearing, too.

Apart from that, one on one battles seem to have been replaced by huge battles between few protagonists and many side characters.

I wonder when we will get to see Kakashi going on his rampage.

Tsuchikage can make whole island-sized giant turtles fly and so on.

Up to now, the joint army seems to lack summonings. Well, in a war, I'd summon my huge monster animal and join the battlefield on its back.

I would have expected more summoned pets, but they are fighting on plane ground.

Well, what will Gaara do to his father? Forgive him? Kill him?
I wonder what that 4th Kazekage can do. Is he powerful? Considerably, yes, but how powerful is he?