View Single Post
Old 2011-02-03, 21:40   Link #37
Cael
Lurker Mode

Kages aside, who does Kumo have who's so superior? Samui? We have yet to see any of her abilities. Karui and Omoi? They are a little above the level of the Konoha 11. Tango? He's working the radio. Tenga idolizes Inoichi and Shii is a medical and genjutsu using sensor. It's nice to see someone with more than one use, but his medical skills are not the same as Tsunades. It's a shame we don't see more genjutsu used in the current battles but it seems it's become an Uchiha showcase thing. That leaves Darui. As the leader of a division I would expect him to have some powerful moves. But they are no more impressive than Guy's or Kakashi's stuff. Since this story is focused on Konoha, we're never going to see a truely comparable spectrum of Kumo shinobi. But the leaf is the center of the ninja world and have had many powerful ninja pass through their ranks... I don't think I need to name them.
Here is a little comparison of the zombies by village:
Spoiler for Zombies - by Village:
I'm not impressed by the Leaf Zombies, but their strongest are either not summon-able or their DNA has not been collected.
Updated Ninja Tracker:
Spoiler for Size - Ninja Tracker:
Cael is offline   Reply With Quote