View Single Post
Old 2011-02-07, 16:24   Link #85
JamesEdwards
ANTI-Nonsense

Send a message via AIM to JamesEdwards
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator98 View Post

How he gets sent in the story plot: Alex was sent to monitor Ichika from the shadows as the Omega Division was assigned to deal with the attackers that are after Ichika.

Now... I should learn to draw. X_X
I'd be more impressed if you would write it out. The premise is lazy as they come, but what the hey, if you're willing to put the effort to put concept to practice, hats off to you. On the other hand, the IS concept is kinda interesting. I wouldn't mind throwing Rheinhart against it for a fun cat and mouse game, until somebody gets cornered. Then, it'll be time to see who's the Manlier Man in a Dark Cloak (TM).

...Hell, I need some guest characters anyways. If you don't mind, I might just feature Alex in a IS League exhibition match, except since this is IS: For Answer-verse rules, he'd be using a Missing Number IS (namely your titled No. 98 "Belial" whose stats actually mesh well with typical Missing Number designs). Shoot, his profile practically screams LYNX anyways (Warning: he might be a little unhinged, and the onus is on you for picking a name like Belial), so at least he won't be a IS pilot for plot contrivance's sake.

No promises on who wins this doubles bout, but it will be fun.