View Single Post
Old 2011-02-21, 06:40   Link #147
Forsaken_Infinity

9 outta 10 just because of one girl. I sincerely hope they don't dumb her down once another girl's arc starts. You don't have to turn her into a zombie fangirl with a bitchy attitude... just give the other girl that focus crap while retaining her normal behavior. Although every other girl so far was a bitch to begin with so Charlotte can't possibly end up as bad as they are.

And please hell no to a harem end. When a girl is clearly that much more deserving than every other one, she shouldn't be ripped off of. And before you point out the German bitch, she has a running mouth and a hot temper, it's just like Chifuyu said, she is just a kid who thinks she is important. There's no way she is going to have as much depth as Charlotte although I do admit that Charlotte's plot device was very generic as well. I don't see the Laura girl topping Charlotte and in case she does turn out to not be rotten material like the rest then I hope she gets her yuri wish fulfilled while I see Charlotte get what she deserves.