View Single Post
Old 2011-02-25, 13:21   Link #1182
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
I support Civil Unions. I am not against gay people. I have gay friends.
Sounds like, "I'm not a racist, I have a black best friend!" to me, and that one got old a long time ago.

Quote:
I'm all for them having the same medical rights, as well as power of attorney rights, and other issues that I believe any couple in a civil union should have(whether they are gay or straight).
"Hey mom, I'll enter a civil union next week!"
"Dad, you know what? My girlfriend asked me to get civilly unified!"
...There was this really awesome video that went like this, will see if I can find it again. In any case, the message was basically this: if it's not good enough for you, why should it be good enough for people in a same-sex relationship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
Other than pigmentation, there is no diference between a black male and a white male. No difference between a black female, and a white female. There are huge differences between a male and a female.
What differences? And I mean differences that apply to all men and all women. Not all women are capable of bearing children (or interested in it, as Irkalla already said).

To the video: it's funny how that man completely disregards the fact that there have been same-sex marriages before. Anyway, I had to stop after half of it because the guy just pushed all the wrong buttons.