View Single Post
Old 2011-03-02, 08:00   Link #768
Garr

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeroz View Post
gee.....is that a request or not? I am yet to start on the previous request. or should i just photoshop the 2nd picture instead of drawing a full one?
anyway, so since no one is willing to help me with my dilemma, i am going to leave the characters in my said picture naked. unless i came across a good lingerie design.
on the other note, here are two quick fan arts i'd done in the past few days.

not sure about ted's imagination though, will change it in the near future. But i seriously need someone to pair up with marina at the moment.
The fan artwork thou has illustrated are of great quality. It is only a suggestion but would thou mind drawing the uniform over the naked female illustrations but without the weapons, accessories, gloves, shoes and socks? Many thanks for heeding this request.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wang View Post
Yeah, but hearing that from Welkin (whom we all know doesn't care she's adopted, since he loves his sis anyway and is extremely close to her anyway) would still crush Isara in the way that he'd say it (considering Welkin says it in the manner DC20 implies) that he doesn't consider her a sister anymore. Just some "adopted girl" who's been hounding him all his life.

Personally, I'd choose the "Screw this, I have Alicia" option.

I'm Lieutenant Gunther, and Alicia's my favorite girl on Valkyria Chronicles
Welkin Gunther in his immense brilliance at solving problems by the power of science for the good of his nation deserves the undying loyalty and admiration of all three girls. They must assist him not only physically but sexually as well and pleasure their exalted genius commander in his private quarters by lounging playfully with him and bringing their bodies to a close proximity that would generally be considered intimate by social standards. Good day denizens and God speed.
Garr is offline   Reply With Quote