View Single Post
Old 2011-03-06, 13:06   Link #164
Echoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyriaL View Post
seems like the 'visit to the beach' episode where most harem series include have finally arrived. Anyway, i personally dislike the change of personality of Laura, seems too drastic a turn
I sort of agree, but you should have seen that coming from a mile away, it was obvious that they were setting her up for a 180. I have to say that I didn't really find the comedy scenes involving her to be very funny at all, though. A commander who likes anime and a socially clueless trained soldier whose ignorance is supposed to evoke affection. Very pedestrian and unoriginal if you ask me.

Buuuuuut, let's not dwell on the negative.

Filler is really not a problem for this series, as there's hardly any plot progression anyway. It's all about the characters. I got to see Charlotte in a bikini, and as usual, every second of her on screen was just heart-melting. Every other character is being shoved off to the side to make room for her, but that's just the way I like it. For once my favorite girl is getting all the attention; I couldn't be happier.

Next episode looks sort of fun, but honestly, no new character can topple Charlotte at this point.