View Single Post
Old 2011-03-07, 07:11   Link #1466
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Holy crap, I don't know how I missed this, but, the harem poster, where's Momo and Nana and Yami?
Mea, Momo, Nana and Yami already got their nekkid color page in chapter 3. It's also included in the databook. In fact, it's the other side of this poster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
While it's nice to have a bit of discussion, I'd like to point out that the aforementioned poll is just someone's private fan site, so I wouldn't read too much into the results. For instance, the blog owner mentions right in the upper corner that he's a die hard Haruna fan, so I'd take any poll surveys with a grain of salt, just the same way if someone posted character poll results from, say, a IshidaxZaraki4eva livejournal community. The results are bound to be skewed based on the community a site attracts.
I did specify it was an unofficial poll. I posted it because quite a few people voted (over 2500) in it and the results were interesting. I hope we'll get an official character poll later on. Personally, I think the results won't be very different (Momo's ranking will definitely improve though).