View Single Post
Old 2011-03-13, 22:04   Link #6764
Chandalen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawx9 View Post
So Haruto is going to give up a perfectly fine girl, for another one that decided to break up with him over a half-assed letter, which contained nothing to say why she was, as well as not even bothering to reply to his many attempts at contacting her to figure out what happened.

You know I don't even care anymore, just get the two get together so everyone else can move on and find someone better.
Hi!

Welcome to the club, come on in!

We've got jackets.
Do they have sparklies on them?

I've never bothered to post anywhere on this forum before in the years I've been reading them but I suppose it's time. I have never in my ~14 year history of anime/manga felt actual physical discomfort from the amount of rage I experienced as I did with this story. I hand it to SEO to have created a story/character(s) that I despise so much that I continue reading merely to revel in them suffering from their own stupidity. This story has seriously become a comedy to me and my enjoyment the last couple of months has risen considerably.

1700 posts or so back someone said it best "never have a hero/heroine deserved each other so much" where it isn't a complement to them. I'm also with Fawx9 in the sentiment that they really should just get together and save the rest of the cast the head/heart aches of dealing with them and move on with their lives. SEO really should just stick to drawing and stay the hell away from writing for the sake of all humanity.

Last edited by Chandalen; 2011-03-13 at 22:06. Reason: derp english
Chandalen is offline   Reply With Quote