View Single Post
Old 2011-03-20, 16:12   Link #265
Renall
BUY MY BOOK!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naikou View Post
There is no purpose in condemning an evil which is already beyond our reach, which will help no one if revealed, and which may actually hurt some people if pursued.

If there were a way to prevent what happened on Rokkenjima? Then simply moving on would be a terrible thing. Since there is nothing which can change what has already happened, and everyone involved is already long gone? Moving on (and forgiving) is the best thing to do.
So if I murder someone you love, you're forbidden from wanting me to be condemned for it because "nothing can change what has already happened?" Please reconsider your own moral stance, as it is incoherent and reprehensible.

And again: Ange is not the only person who exists. She's being selfish if she only cares about the impact the disaster had on her, and if you only care about her, then Ryukishi failed to properly morally educate you in the context of his own work.
Quote:
The point is that there never was an evil which could win - there were only humans, with human flaws. Are some of them greedy and selfish? Yes. That's the way humans are. But every single one of them also had some good in them, and that is why it is a tragedy that they died.

You say "Evil won", I say "It was a tragic situation where good intentions went wrong."
Of course you would say that, you're an apologist for evil. "Good intentions went wrong" is true and tragic if it was an accident. If anyone caused this state of affairs deliberately, it was an act of evil and choosing to ignore it supports the victory of evil. And even if it was an accident, the victims have the right to be free of speculation that they may be criminals. Either way, the truth stands with me and in opposition to your malformed point.

I sincerely hope you do not actually hold the moral beliefs your statements appear to support. You have a depressingly cavalier attitude toward malfeasance and evil.
This story is a redacted confession.

Blog (VN DL) - YouTube Playlists
Battler Solves The Logic Error
Renall is offline   Reply With Quote