View Single Post
Old 2011-03-21, 03:54   Link #251
Shiikamayo
Super Tsundere Massacre!

Quote:
Originally Posted by .x.crii.x. View Post
True, true.

I've been reading the LN translations and there´s one thing that´s got me mad. Chal´s love attack strategy is becoming too mellow! D: She needs to put more force into it, be more aggressive in her pursue for Ichika´s heart. T.T

Although being aggressive probably doesn't suit here personality....
I'm not sure if it's because we can actually hear her internal monologue in the LN, but she does seem to have been getting a little bit timid in her pursuit of love in a cute but rather indecisive sort of way as of late which does worry me, because I love the confident and self-aware Charlotte the most. The fact that Charlotte is so friendly to everyone including the other girls (Even Ran) also makes it hard for her to pursue any aggressive attack plans for Ichika love without trampling on people's feelings. She is also actively cheering Laura on in her own quest for Ichika love, which you could say is a massive conflict of interest, although very Charlotte like in her usual way.

Personally though, I'm not actually a big fan of aggressive relationship pursuits. I would prefer for Charlotte to focus on developing her IS piloting skills and relationship with the rest of the cast over her love relationship with Ichika and become the hunted instead of the hunter, so to speak. There's just something a little more attractive about girls who are only slightly interested ^_^.

Quote:
lmao, will you guys still continue to like Chal even after IS ends? I know I will, maybe not as much as now (as in being her self proclaimed #1 fan) but whenever I rank my fave charas, she´ll definitely be in the top 3. xD
I hope she gets more love in the LN, but as far as the anime goes, she's definitely in my top 3 favorite anime girls of all time and will probably stay there for a very, very long time. The only other anime girl I've liked this much was Shiika Anmoto of Mushi-Uta, incidentally voiced by the exact same CV as Charlotte... imagine that. I liked her so much that I made it a goal in life to watch EVERYTHING that Kana Hanazawa does a voice in, which is how I ended up watching Infinite Stratos actually. However, unlike Infinite Stratos, Mushi-Uta was rather obscure and it's second season got an abortion, so it was a very, very lonely time to be a Shiika fan. So here's where irony comes in, I created this animesuki account because I was a Shiika fan, but I never actually used it until 4 years later when I became a Charlotte fan.

Last edited by Shiikamayo; 2011-03-21 at 04:08.