View Single Post
Old 2011-03-29, 20:03   Link #2789
Leave The Pieces

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan1989 View Post
I don't see the Homosexual thing with Quatre and Trowa, in times of war people develop close friendships i:e War veterans keeping in contact
(Sorry to butt in.)

I don't see smexual attraction there either. It's called bromance. One that sprang from Quatre's guilt, remorse and redemption and Trowa's forgiveness and closure.

IMO, the ships were always hinted. Especially in the endings, both series-wise and film/OVA-wise. Duo and Hilde were put together on a scene, and so are Zechs and Noin. And of course, Heero and Relena. The series' last scene was those two. And in the film, despite not ending up with each other (which broke my heart, BTW), their last scenes show both of them looking up from... under the same sky! Haha.

But seriously. Ships are hinted. That's why I never understood 3x4 fangirls. Quatre and Trowa never haunted each other in their dreams, nor did either of them come to senses at the sound of the other's voice, and whatnot. Quatre crying over Trowa's "death", which Quatre caused and later regretted, was NORMAL. It's not a hint of "Baaww! Tru lurve!".

Okay, that's my rant.
Leave The Pieces is offline   Reply With Quote