View Single Post
Old 2011-04-19, 10:58   Link #1083
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VentAileron View Post
I have to disagree. The person calling Kyon in alpha-timeline called him 'senpai', I doubt his sister would do that. Also, remember that The Organization did full scans of Kyon's life, confirming that he's a normal person. They probably did this too for his sister. If they did find out that she's not a normal person, I think they would have told Kyon.

A more probable candidate is:
Spoiler for Slider?:
The girl on the phone call and the mysterious appearing first-year are both the same person: an alternate universe Imouto. And if she's an alternate Imouto, then Itsuki's Organization wouldn't find anything odd about this universe's Imouto, because there isn't anything odd about this universe's Imouto. Plus who's to say that the relationship between the alt!Imouto and her alt!Kyon are the same as in this universe? In her universe, she might be the elder, so calling him "senpai" would not only be appropriate, since she's now a year younger than him, but also ironic, since it's a reversal of her experience. Or maybe she's just a brocon, but can't give away her identity, so she calls him the next closest thing...

And this is the "Spoilers and Speculation" thread. No need for spoiler tags, especially for seculation, which all of this is...