View Single Post
Old 2011-04-21, 18:44   Link #1212
Father Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS13 View Post
- Ranka meanwhile, is at her "best" Damsel Scrappy (as its called) behaviour. Going out of cockpit at such moment is total idiocy.
One has to ask: can it be that part of Ranka's adjustment to the V-Infection was to reduce function of her brain? After all brain is the only organ affected by the toxin and Vajra's brain is very small, so something like this should be expected.
Can you leave out such stupid comments? It does not help anybody here if you negate a character.

Going back to the point. It is idiotic but Ai-kun is the only link she has to the Vajra network without attracting several Vajras at once. Somehow she has to communicate with him. This could have been better shown but there are situations in life, where you act first and then think (e.g. what Alto does as well in some scenes).

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
The aspect with Sheryl and Ranka is different. I am still saying that Alto was quite aware of their feelings after the middle mark of the show ( how the hell couldn't he be after episode 15? ), but that his lack of a clear decision is not because he is wavering between the two of them, but because he doesn't want to hurt the "loser" and that he always seems to get interrupted when a moment of importance comes about in those relationships. Well, with Sheryl, mostly, because the wheel that is Ranka fell off in episode 17, when her chance to be alone with Alto evaporated into a session of not doing anything about her desires for an relationship.
I think you are referring to the duett/duell in the hospital where Sheryl and Ranka were singing for Alto. I cant agree with your point of view because there is no hint shown before or after episode 15 that he does not want to hurt someone. It more looked like his interest was somewhere else but girls. No, I was not thinking of Bobby to avoid any confusions. Or that he has been overloaded with other information about the current situation that he had no time to think about relationships. But yeah, these are my points of view. You can disagree as well.

Last edited by Father Hentai; 2011-04-21 at 18:57.
Father Hentai is offline   Reply With Quote