Thread: Beelzebub
View Single Post
Old 2011-04-23, 03:47   Link #1727
zibi88

well hilda has strong motivation now... becouse her master and oga who is his contractor-parent were attacked by those demons that are working for En (not mention Aoi who is simply innocent and not involved in this)

when hilda was injured... bell was going to cry... I guess hilda cant forgive that those bastards made bell cry by using her beign all injured (pirced by spear and lieing down on the ground while bleeding)

later we could see that when hilda was lieing down in ogas bed after the fight... she said "sorry" (I guess her first sorry in her whole life) becouse she was too weak she couldnt protect him or bell.... I guess she has strong motivation now to show that she is not weak... and cant forgive that they made bell (who is now her only case of existance) cry and his life was in danger

as for oga... maybe that's his way of "a way to fight a demon is to use a demon" XD I wouldnt be supprised if he used alon as mace (oga is an evil bastard xD)

still its interesting to see that hilda kinda smiled when oga showed up... maybe a kind of relief that they are here and burn to fight while bell is safe and sound...

anyway another Oga-Hilda combo so they will show the strongest father-mother thing xD
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote