View Single Post
Old 2011-05-08, 07:54   Link #43
kitten320

My list:
Homura - if there is anyone who doesn't like her, they must be crazy especially if they saw episode 10... She had to go through the same pain of lose over and over, not everyone can handle it. And each time she had to change her tactics and develop, I must say it is one of the best excuses as to why she acts cold towards everyone. Much better than many other characters have.

Mami - was really sad when she dies so quickly... what I really liked was tgis mysteriouse look she was giving, almost like psycho. And I liked her gun magic, she also is a nice person. Too bad she snapped in one of the lifetimes...

Kyoko
- didn't like her at first, when I saw her first I was like "Ah great, another mean character with some complecated past has appeared... so who is going to brainwash her now?". Thankfully I was wrong, she did have bad past but she was not forced by anyone to become all goody goody. She was kind hearted on her own and acted on her own as well, no one had deep into her soul to make her good like it is usually done. And it was a huge sacrifice she had done at the end. Also liked her design the most as well as the weapon, though time machine full of guns is also cool

Kyubei
- the reason I vote for him is because I can't call him cruel, more like clueless. He didn't have bad intentions, only that he was doing things wrongly and most of his logic wasn't really that much off. I had to agree with a lot of things. And now that the world has changed, he is not evil. He is just working by the new scheme that was created. And he didn't lie about wishes, he really grants all of them. Even if they back fire on him.

Junko
- because she is a nice, carrying and understanding mother. Too bad she doesn't remember Madoka anymore...