View Single Post
Old 2011-05-16, 09:34   Link #4845
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoakeNoHikari View Post
Ah...What exactly is the problem? Too many commas? Or is it not localized enough?

I suppose that, if you aren't very good at recognizing modifiers, 'twould be hard to read.

In other news, Baka Tsuki is a wiki and anybody is free to edit it. So, don't just push your problems down on the translators and editors, it's not their job, it's not their responsibility, it's their free will. If you think you know a better way of phrasing a sentence, by all means, change it. It's not like the translators are unable to change it back if they think it'll change the meaning of the sentence.

Then again, if you're too lazy to do so, there's no reason to expect the editors or translators to do it for you.
Hey now. No need to be accusatory. I didn't know that just anyone could join, despite being a wiki. I only assume there was some sort of rule on who could, given their status as a translator of Japanese texts (which, if you didn't know, I cannot do). Either way, I never said it was their duty, I only asked if there was a reason they didn't. But thanks for answering?