Thread: Game of Thrones
View Single Post
Old 2011-05-18, 21:20   Link #110
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I disagree. Jamie may have had only 2 or 3 scenes with Tyrion, but he has shown a great liking for the Imp, and knows his actions and reactions quite well. Now whether Tyrion has any strong feelings towards his brother is a more interesting question, considering the general sarcasm Tyrion has adopted in order to simply survive. Still, just from what we've seen, the Lanister's seem to be a close-knit family, and if nothing else, the indignity of the actions the Starks have taken against the family would have warranted Jamie's response...
Jamie purposely tried to kill a kid because the kid saw him banging his sister...What defense on MIDDLE EARTH could you have for this sub-human garbage of a man? That alone is implication enough to waive the benefit of the doubt, even if he didn't directly frame our lovable Imp...

He's a cool character design, dare I say the coolest looking fighter in the series so far (I mean all he needs is Cringer and the sword of Enternia), but he's shown me (and many others) more than enough scrupulous actions to question his vainly staged attack on Lord Stark...