View Single Post
Old 2011-05-21, 20:40   Link #131
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I was wondering about that myself. Either Poppo is just being his usual laidback self, or he really hasn't been around the world...honestly, considering how hard it is to actually travel (even when you are willing to use low grade travel, like Fishermen's boats, and out of the way routes, etc), I wouldn't be surprised if Poppo has been lying this entire time...
Maybe he was certified over the internet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Casey View Post
Oh, I don't mean anything that depressing. I just meant that they all transform from normal human beings into ghosts through sheer force of will. That they did something so amazing through their simple willpower would be a true testament to the power of friendship, and I think it would make for a very touching ending.
I know, I was just joking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Part of the reason why I think Flower might be on to something here is that this anime has already had something of an attempted rape scene, which could be foreshadowing that similar conflicts/issues will soon be delved into.
When was there an attempted rape scene??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Change of subject: what was indecent about Anaru's clothes that she felt she had to throw stuff at Jinta? It looked like normal summer wear...
Not really indecent, just more revealing than usual. It was Jinta who made things awkward, I think. Either way, he got himself some point there.