View Single Post
Old 2011-06-11, 10:17   Link #42
fazer

I might have step on a mine lol.

Its really just my opinion, seeing my post really made me realize I don't like Yukiatsu at all...

Your points are valid, he is human nonetheless and the feeling of been left out could have made him genuinely long for a relationship.

And it is true that he seems to enjoy his conversations more with Anjo, since Tsuroko read him like a book maybe that's the reason why he didn't like her?

And also the way Anjo reacts to his teases are really quite adorable, I believe she is genuinely not flirting, she is rather childish.

Yukiatsu could have treated Tsuruko better, since she was there for him most of the time, I guess Tsuruko is just not as fun as Anjo? So Yukiatsu didn't ask her out?

On the part of being manipulative, its a big overstatement and yes I am really bias for saying that. After all he only made Tsuruko went to the stall to buy some cosplaying stuff.

I agree on the part of Jinta been a total idiot, how can he be so unfeeling towards Anjo after she has poured her heart out. Is he blind..or just so occupied with Menma..