View Single Post
Old 2011-06-11, 13:11   Link #43
mellomarie
fullblown technicolour

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazer View Post
I might have step on a mine lol.

Its really just my opinion, seeing my post really made me realize I don't like Yukiatsu at all...
lol no worries. it's interesting how people can view the same character and have vastly different opinions.

Quote:
Your points are valid, he is human nonetheless and the feeling of been left out could have made him genuinely long for a relationship.

And it is true that he seems to enjoy his conversations more with Anjo, since Tsuroko read him like a book maybe that's the reason why he didn't like her?
perhaps. maybe tsuroko's too similair to him or maybe it's just a platonic friendship. sometimes you can be friends with somebody and they're perfect but the romantic feelings aren't there. i don't think their lack of romance needs a more complicated explanation.

Quote:
And also the way Anjo reacts to his teases are really quite adorable, I believe she is genuinely not flirting, she is rather childish.
hmm anjo is childish and may not be conciously flirting but it seems like she's enjoying herself.

Quote:
Yukiatsu could have treated Tsuruko better, since she was there for him most of the time, I guess Tsuruko is just not as fun as Anjo? So Yukiatsu didn't ask her out?
treated her better how? i guess all the girls hating her could be an issue but tsuroko doesn't seem remotely affected by it.

Quote:
On the part of being manipulative, its a big overstatement and yes I am really bias for saying that. After all he only made Tsuruko went to the stall to buy some cosplaying stuff.
lol tsuroko could have always said no. it's not like he forced her, besides tsuroko seems to be a willing confidant/partner.

Quote:
I agree on the part of Jinta been a total idiot, how can he be so unfeeling towards Anjo after she has poured her heart out. Is he blind..or just so occupied with Menma..
the latter seems to be the most likely answer. i think he's just really self-centered and emotionally immature--i mean let's look at how he responds to menma who he clearly likes.