View Single Post
Old 2004-11-12, 15:11   Link #2910
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by socomberetta
Naruto(thinking to himself): Its so lonely in this bed with Hinata on her mission...especially now when Im in the mood for some . But, what can you do...wait!

Naruto: KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU! Use the Sexy-no-Jutsu!

Naruto(Clone):*looks around* Why?

Naruto: What do you mean why?

Naruto(Clone): Well, Jiraiya and Ebisu aren't around so I dont exactly see the point in transforming.

Naruto: The point?! I created you, dammit! If you want to have another second out here, then I suggest you transform immediately!!

Naruto(Clone): Alright, alright. There's no need for threats. Sheesh...
*Poof: transforms into a hot blonde chick*
Now what?

Naruto: Now get on the bed.

Naruto(Clone): *looks incredulously at Naruto*
Are you planning to do what I think youre planning to do?!

Naruto: And what is that, exactly?

Naruto(Clone): Are you trying to sleep with me?

Naruto: Well, yeah amongst other things.

Naruto(Clone): OH MY GOD!!!!

Naruto: What's the problem?!

Naruto(Clone): Youre only supposed to use us in battles or when trying to solve problems that need 2 or more people to solve. You do NOT, and I repeat, NOT use us to sexually gratify yourself!!! I mean, youve got a hand right? Use it for Christ's sakes!

Naruto: Its not the same...I mean the feeling isnt the same as the real thing...you know? Besides, there's no rule against using you for whatever purposes even if it is for sex.

Naruto(Clone):...I-I- Its an unwritten rule, dammit!! In any case, you'd be cheating on Hinata! You know, the purple-haired girl that's always loved you and has always accepted you even when you told her about your secret.

Naruto:...

Naruto(Clone):Heh, thats what I thought. Now dispurse your chakra so that I can get out of here, and try to forget what you asked me to do.

Naruto: Wait!

Naruto(Clone): *sigh* What now?

Naruto: Well, I was just thinking that technically, I wouldnt be cheating on Hinata if I slept with you.

Naruto(Clone): Unbelievable!!! How in the hell did you figure something as ridiculous as that out?

Naruto: Well, masturbation is having sex with yourself, right, and since you are me in every sense of the word, I figured it'd be the same thing.

Naruto(Clone): That is the most ridicu...wait, you may have a point...

Naruto: So we're in agreement?

Naruto(Clone): Uh...

Naruto: Come on, you admitted I had a point.

Naruto(Clone): I guess...ok, but only if Im on top.

Naruto: It doesnt matter, besides, I like being on the bottom.

*squeak squeak squeak*
I wouldn't be surprise if Naruto has actually done that...

I'm not quite sure if anybody mentioned this but I really do think this scene - even if it's not exactly not what they would say wins, hands down for really being who I thought he is:

Spoiler for chapter 238:

Bronwen Stx is offline   Reply With Quote